Sunday, January 20

My Little Sunbeam


Kalli has now advanced from nursery to Sunbeams. She has been talking about it nonstop since December. She loves that she is such a big girl and only big girls go to Sunbeams (a lot of coaching on our part :) It was surreal taking her up the steps to her Sunbeam 'spot' on the wall. It felt like we were dropping her off at school. I can't believe we have a 3 yr old in Primary. I remember being a Sunbeam, how can this be??? What am I going to do when I have to drop Kalli off for real school (Kindergarten).

So here is Kalli's first assignment as a Sunbeam. We have been practicing the theme tonight and I think she's going to nail it! (Coming from a proud parent)

9 comments:

Kim said...

She must be very good in sunbeams. They rarely gave my sunbeams assignments in front of the entire primary! :) You're such a great mom and you have one adorable Kalli. :)

TnD said...

I am counting down the minutes until Claire can go to nursery. Church has become a major ordeal. No nap, trying to entertain Claire in classes where even I don't feel that entertained some of the time, and trying to keep her from every other little kid in the room so that she doesn't distract the entire class, it a bit much.

Ann Marie said...

Her first assignment - how great! Kylie keeps asking me when it is her turn to talk in the microphone! I tell her there are lots of kids and everyone wants a turn so she has to be patient.

Anonymous said...

Love the crack shot. I was on wendy's and saw your name. our daughters names are spelled almost the same. Kalli and Kaili. When is her birthday?

Wendy said...

I want to sneak in the back to watch. If only they don't have me sub in nursery one more time!

SUMMER said...

I saw her name on the calender and was thinking that she had an assignment soon!!! She will be great!!! Go Kalli!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

Yay! Go Sunbeams! As a primary teacher, I have to admit I'm a little jealous of the sunbeam teachers-- it seems like such a fun age!!! I can't believe little K is already there!

Keri and Aaron said...

That picture is just awesome. It looks like she's holding a wand- Hogwarts here comes Kalli.

Debbie Savage said...

Yay, for Kalli! She looks like a superhero!