Better late than never, here are a few pictures from Christmas this year. We were in Monterey with Nate's family. It was so much fun watching Kalli get excited for Christmas. This was the first year she really understood what was going on. She loved every minute! Here is a glimpse of our Christmas...

G-ma's gift exchange with cousin Jada-Sat. before Christmas

Showing off her new 'Bling'

Christmas morning - Can you tell Kalli was sick?!




Presents always make ya feel better :)

The crew

Catching up on the celebrity gossip

Showing off those new Christmas nails
Well, that about sums it up!
3 comments:
Kalli looks so big and it's been just a month or so since I've seen her....what are you guys feeding her?? Glad you all had a fun, relaxing Christmas!
Kalli looks so big and it's been just a month or so since I've seen her....what are you guys feeding her?? Glad you all had a fun, relaxing Christmas!
I absolutely love the bling and the nails! She is such a girl!
Post a Comment