Saturday, December 29

Trip to the Aquarium







We went to Monterey Bay Aquarium (the largest in the U.S.!) today. Of course, so did the rest of the vacationers. It was packed, but we didn't let that stop us. Kalli was in amazement the whole time. She excitedly ran to each exhibit, asking a million questions and pointing out each little creature. It was fun seeing it from a child's perspective. Kalli loved feeling the starfish and other 'unknowns' in the interactive pool. My favorite was the jellyfish cave, but believe me, the whole place was amazing!

3 comments:

Mark and Cristin said...

Aquariums are the best, there is a pretty good one in Baltimore..but now I want to check this one out. Have you guys ever been to the San Diego Zoo? I want to see that one day too...

Ann Marie said...

Beautiful shots! The jellyfish are my favorite too! Looks like you all had a blast!

Kim said...

The monterey Bay aquarium really is the best. I think every time we went there it was always packed. The Jellyfish cave was amazing! Did you know there were that many different and beautiful kinds?