
We went Christmas tree shopping and Kalli chose the perfect one...

Kalli pointing to her favorite ornament - the temple (we taught her well :)
...later, Nate and Kalli decorated the tree while I was teaching aerobics. It was a nice surprise to have it all lit up when I came home. Nate found some ornaments that his family used when he was young, so our tree might not be the "classiest" but it is full of memories. Kalli is so excited about Christmas. This is the first year it all seems to click and make sense. Tonight for FHE, we taught her the true meaning of Christmas and she soaked it up wide-eyed. I love Christmastime and feel lucky to have a wonderful husband and daughter to share it with.
3 comments:
How did you guys do it...you created the PERFECT child!!! I guess you gotta start with perfect parents :-) We are getting our tree tomorrow, too bad Kalli isn't here to help us pick it out - say hi to the gang for us!
p.s. did you see how many people I have on my "friend" list now...i'm movin up in the "blogging world"!
Super cute tree! Your calves are pretty cute too!
Post a Comment