Thursday, December 13

Gumble Bum, Anyone?



We told Kalli she could pick something out for Nate's sister's (Annie) Christmas present. Kalli was very excited and immediately announced that she wanted to get her some "Gumble Bum." I knew she meant Bubble Gum, but I couldn't help but laugh every time she said it. (I have a big grin on my face right now as I think about it). We still haven't had a chance to get her some of that yummy Gumble Bum, but we will and I hope Annie enjoys every piece!

7 comments:

SUMMER said...

That is so cute! You should have Kalli pick some gum out to wrap WITH the gift. Kids say the BEST things... I just love it!

Wendy said...

Paige still calls Nail Polish, "Poe Nail-ish." Don't ask me why but it sure is cute.

Jessica said...

That makes me laugh just thinking about her saying that. I love that new word. You should market a new candy with that name!!! Or change the name of "Turkish Delights" to Gumble Bum. . . wait, we don't like those. It needs to be a candy we WANT to eat!!!

Jennifer said...

Classic!

Jennifer said...

oops, i did it again.

Laura said...

As much as I love gum, why don't you and nate pick out our gift?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she's learning quite a bit from her mom. Keep up the good work!