Thursday, December 27

Decompressing...




Now that the craziness has passed, aka Christmas, it is time to get down to business-blogging. We came to Monterey to spend Christmas with Nate's family and have had a great time. It has been very relaxing and slow, which is completely opposite of my last couple weeks. I have done a lot of celebrity smut magazine reading , picked up on Sodoku and even a couple naps have snuck in here and there (don't tell anyone). I have thrown the "eat healthy and exercise" diet right out the window. I think my main courses have consisted of chocolate, sugar and any other junk food you can imagine. Don't be surprised when you don't recognize me when I get back. More to love, right?


2 comments:

TnD said...

I am right there with you with the eating the season away. I can't wait until New Years to start a new resolution and vow off sweets at least for a week or two.

SUMMER said...

Saw you at the park today and you looked as thin as ever still. Glad your trip to Northern California was fun though... I love the relaxing trips!!!