
Now I won't get lost on Halloween with my new blinking necklace!

I love bathtime!
Coloring time


A hard day at the beach with Crumpa and Grama

Let's see if I can eat this whole thing in one bite!

See, there is nothing in my mouth - What makes you think I ate a cupcake??

Showing Crumpa some of my balancing skills I learned at gymnastics

Finally, I get to go camping (in the backyard)
5 comments:
The cupcake photos are classic. It looks so good about now.
Save some cupcake for me Callie. Where can I get one 12pm in NYC. I know I'll think of something if I just put my mind to it.
Visitors are so great! It looks like you guys did alot of fun things! The camp out in the backyard is the best!
Wow, Too bad Grama and Crumpa doesn't live closer- you guys looked like you had SO much fun!!!!
Camping in the backyard looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment