Oh we can't WAIT!!! At least watching Hero's and Prison Break is helping with the wait! I love your new background.
I'll be there with you on my couch, with a root beer float in hand, only in NYC. The best comedy since Seinfeld, bar none.
Honestly- I need some good laughs and CAN'T wait!!! It for sure is Christmas Eve tonight!
Ahhhh! Oh how I miss this show. Did you catch Prison Break? Do you want me to save the recording or are you good?
We need to talk :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh we can't WAIT!!! At least watching Hero's and Prison Break is helping with the wait! I love your new background.
I'll be there with you on my couch, with a root beer float in hand, only in NYC. The best comedy since Seinfeld, bar none.
Honestly- I need some good laughs and CAN'T wait!!! It for sure is Christmas Eve tonight!
Ahhhh! Oh how I miss this show. Did you catch Prison Break? Do you want me to save the recording or are you good?
We need to talk :)
Post a Comment