So, it has been a crazy week and a half. We have had family here visiting and well, let's just say, I haven't had much time to myself. My family is from Utah, so when they visit we do all the touristy things a.k.a. beach, shopping, more shopping, and eating out. It has been fun but it is nice to have the house back to ourselves and in some order. Of course, now it has gone from one extreme to the other. Nate went to Monterey for the next couple of weeks, which has left Kalli and I to kick it by ourselves. It is so hard being the single parent, there is no break or relief at the end of the day and believe me I need it. (Kalli will be going to bed earlier for sure :) So I am warning ya, don't be surprised when I am calling night and day to play...
Here is a little taste of what we have been up to the last few weeks:

Our new place, lovin' it!
A little colder in Monterey
Is there sand on my face?

A little pre-Halloween adventure...
Yee-hah!

Nothing like a sand bath
Just 'hangin' out....
A little fun in the sun with some fam
And a little night swimming too!
3 comments:
I love your home! It looks very cute and totally Californiaish! Can't wait to spend the night :)
I'm new to your blog. It is so fun to see Kalli and how much she is growing.
I miss you Tasha! It is so fun seeing your pics - I love the one of Kalli's tush hangin' out - too cute! Call me and let's play!
Post a Comment