Wednesday, February 2

#3 Has Arrived!




Our little 'surprise' has finally arrived. Coen Parker Fischer was born at 1:38 pm on 2/2/11, Groundhog's Day, weighing in at a hefty 8lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long.


Here is his story:


I went into labor this morning on my own with some hard contractions that brought me first to Dr. Thein's office, my OB, then rushing to the hospital with my mom and Trey in tow. I arrived at the hospital at 11 am, dialated to a 5 and experiencing for the first time (really) some painful contractions. Thank heavens my mom was there to help me through them. Nate was in Irvine (15 min away) at some appointments he thought he could squeeze in before we got too far into labor. I called him shortly after I was checked in and told him he had better get there quick. So he arrived at noon, my mom and Trey were nicely excused and Coen came a short hour and a half later. It was the most painful labor and delivery I have ever had! They barely got an epidural in me before the anesthesiologist had to rush off. I don't know what happened but the epidural didn't even numb the pain that occured during the actual delivery. Needless to say, I felt EVERYTHING. Screaming and yelling, just like the movies. Whew, glad I won't be going through that part ever again :) So here we are, a happy family with our cute little red headed baby boy. Already love him to pieces!


BEWARE, this next pic is as fresh as it gets, but hey, this is my scrapbook and I need to document it, so rush past it if you need to



See that red hair. What a chunk!









Love at first sight.


Trey wasn't sure what to think




Kalli was so excited to meet her newest little brother


The baby of the family has just been bumped up to the middle. It makes me a little sad, but we will see how Trey handles it. He is quite the mommas boy.


Crazy, as usual


The FIVE of us


It is so nice to have mom here. The kids love having Grandma around


So sweet


Wendy couldn't resist this little guy


Jenn is having her baby in 2 days


Julie brought her boys; Tyler loves little babies.


Another visit from Trey


Abi and Katrina and Noel were our last visitors. Katrina is due in one month to have her 1st baby girl, Grace. We are so lucky to have so many friends that love and support us. I am excited to have little Coen in our family and look forward to seeing him and his personality grow. Welcome to the Fischer fam little guy!

No comments: