Saturday, November 27

Thanksgiving in Utah

Once again, I found myself driving (8 mos pregnant) and the kids by myself to see my family for Thanksgiving. Nate was ambushed by work and flew out the day before Thanksgiving. So. Determined. I packed up and off we went.

The kids were great. Trey even got some barbie time in :)

There was lots and lots of snow for the kids to play in.


They love it!




Of course they had to give it a lick too





We went to a yummy restaurant and the kids couldn't stop playing with grandma and grandpa and their faces


I got to meet up with some of my old high school friends. It is always so nice to see them!

A little snow for breakfast. Something you can't get at home.

We had our Thanksgiving dinner and fun at a Bear Lake cabin again this year. It is always so fun and relaxing spending time with aunts, uncles, cousins and grandmas and grandpas. I love it! (P.S. Check out Trey's face, he looks like a devil child. Poor guy got a fever and croup, not a happy kid)







Games were planned and we all had fun playing




Kalli is trying to get the cookie in her mouth. Hilarious!


We checked out a train station for Trey


All the cousins were dressed in wrapping paper and did a fashion show for us. So stylin'!



And of course, an early Santa came to visit. a.k.a. - Jo and Craig.


We always have so much fun when we go visit and it is always so hard to leave. I love my family and look forward to our next visit!

No comments: