Kalli, before, with a rabbit
Kalli, after, with a guinea pig - much better.
The kids loved holding and petting the bunnies and guinea pigs.
Trey liked feeding them and himself
Kalli, Maddie and Breck enjoying some cuddling

The train ride was fun

Trey loves trains and was a little jealous

Kalli got to go on a horse ride. Do you think she liked it?!

Trey loved following the goats around. At one point I looked over and a little girl, maybe 7 yrs old, was petting Trey's head. He didn't move, so I guess he liked it. His white hair is just too irresistable to touch. He gets comments and people rubbing his head all the time. I guess Trey is his own 'petting zoo'...
The train ride was fun
Trey loves trains and was a little jealous
Kalli got to go on a horse ride. Do you think she liked it?!
Trey loved following the goats around. At one point I looked over and a little girl, maybe 7 yrs old, was petting Trey's head. He didn't move, so I guess he liked it. His white hair is just too irresistable to touch. He gets comments and people rubbing his head all the time. I guess Trey is his own 'petting zoo'...
No comments:
Post a Comment