He may not be one of the "big" kids yet ,, but he sure is cute!
I don't think the "big kids" notice - do they?
Such cute pictures, as always. I didn't realize it had been so long again since I last checked your blog. You all look like you are enjoying life and California. It will be fun to see you this summer!
CUTE new look! love the blog. I think Vaughns the same way always trying to fit in with the girls! poor guys. They need brothers, right? ha ha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He may not be one of the "big" kids yet ,, but he sure is cute!
I don't think the "big kids" notice - do they?
Such cute pictures, as always. I didn't realize it had been so long again since I last checked your blog. You all look like you are enjoying life and California. It will be fun to see you this summer!
CUTE new look! love the blog. I think Vaughns the same way always trying to fit in with the girls! poor guys. They need brothers, right? ha ha
Post a Comment