We did a little shopping, went to the beach and swam in the pool, but the best part was the conversation. It is as if we never skipped a beat. We were sad the trip was so short, but we hope they come back again real soon! Love you guys!
Thursday, August 13
A Good Surprise
So Monday morning, right as Shana was leaving, Michelle - my BFF for as long as I can remember-called and said they-her, Dustin and 2 yr old Mason- were in St. George on their way to Vegas. Since we couldn't meet them there, I convinced them to drive another 4 hours and spend a few days with us. It wasn't hard. By 4 pm they arrived. We were excited to see them and spend some time together.

We did a little shopping, went to the beach and swam in the pool, but the best part was the conversation. It is as if we never skipped a beat. We were sad the trip was so short, but we hope they come back again real soon! Love you guys!
We did a little shopping, went to the beach and swam in the pool, but the best part was the conversation. It is as if we never skipped a beat. We were sad the trip was so short, but we hope they come back again real soon! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So how do I convince you both to drive a few days out of your way to Houston......I loved being with you two back in the day, what great memories. I still have the picture and bff frame you guys gave me that has us three in front of the church. It almost makes me teary for the old days :) Next time you talk to Michelle tell her hello from me, I don't have ANY contacts for her!!!
i didnt realize you guys were so close to vegas....we should all plan a weekend there and crash ticey out!!!! Would love to party it up again with ya'll...hmmmmmmm...
We need to get Michelle into the blogging world. The is only the 2nd pic I have seen of little Mason. Looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment