
Kalli and Tess wanted their picture taken too

Treyvan was happily pounding his spoon and 'talking' in his stroller
The Cheesecake crew sang happy birthday to me and brought me out this little treat. Of course, all the kids wanted a bite.
Later that night, Nate took me to another favorite spot, Cafe R&D in Newport Beach. They have the best corned beef sandwich ever! I know it doesn't sound very good, but don't knock it 'til you try it ;)
Afterwards we went to Star Trek and I must say I loved it! I am no Trekky, but I would recommend it to anyone.
Thanks to everyone who made my day so special - it couldn't have been better!



5 comments:
So sad I missed it! I love you so bad tasha and couldn't ask for a better friend! You're the best!
What about me Kim? j/k
Thanks for the trekky disclaimer. i was beginning to wonder
Tash - I would have to agree with you on the cheesecake factory thing - yummo!! You must try their 20 lbs carrot cake!!!
Sounds like you had a great birthday. You better not talk about being so old ... remember who will be turing 29 this november haha
P.S. I know that deep down inside you really want to be a Trekky. Don't be afraid to show others who you really are haha
I didn't know it was your B-day. When is someone going to put that family birthday calendar together for me? Happy 30th. 30 is a great year. Enjoy!
Post a Comment