This boy has been TOUGH the last few days. Lots of crying (look closely for those tears and snotty nose). I guess I can't blame him, when I am sick I am onery too...but I am going to go insane. I hope this comes to an end soon!
man...i am sorry...my side bar has not been posting well lately for new posts. i have missed many of your posts the last few weeks....looks like you guys have been having a ball! you have way long hair also...when did that grow so long?? love it!!! hope your little boy starts feeling better and that you can start having a ball again.
5 comments:
man...i am sorry...my side bar has not been posting well lately for new posts. i have missed many of your posts the last few weeks....looks like you guys have been having a ball! you have way long hair also...when did that grow so long?? love it!!! hope your little boy starts feeling better and that you can start having a ball again.
I'm completely fooled. There is no way this sweet little boy every cries! Can't wait to hold him (or attempt to before my arm gives out :-)
i have the cutest picture of you two I need to send you. I hope he feels better soon! And you too. ;)
Oh heck.... sorry to hear that you guys are dealing with the nasty flu bug right now. No one gets any sleep when the poor little ones are sick
Wish I were there to take the little guy for a while - with hand sanitizer in my pocket!
Hope he doesn't get an ear infection on top of everything.
Post a Comment