That is seriously disgusting, there has to be something else out there...!
I will be forwarding this link to social services
What the crap is that?
Ha ha Thats too funny.... Hey nate remember...STINKY...STINKY.... then Licking the fingers...STINKY!!!! thats what it reminded me of =)
oops I just realized im logged in under the YW blog. ha ha its jess.
That's the best chew toy ever!
That is pretty disgusting. You guys are silly.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is seriously disgusting, there has to be something else out there...!
I will be forwarding this link to social services
What the crap is that?
Ha ha Thats too funny.... Hey nate remember...STINKY...STINKY.... then Licking the fingers...STINKY!!!! thats what it reminded me of =)
oops I just realized im logged in under the YW blog. ha ha its jess.
That's the best chew toy ever!
That is pretty disgusting. You guys are silly.
Post a Comment