Thursday, May 28

Thank You Amie!

A couple months ago, Nate's cousin-in-law, Amie, took some amazing pictures of Kalli and her cousin Claire while we were in Monterey. She recently started a wedding photography business and now it is booming. Check her out at http://amiemphoto.com/
Thank you so much, we love them! Too many great ones to choose from...





We even got one of my sleeping babe

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Tash, Those pictures are so cute! I hope I get to see you when you come for the reunion...what day are you coming? I will be in Utah July 30 but just for the day to drop our kids off at my parents, I would love to meet up with you and the other girls if they are going to be there to since I won't be able to go to the reunion. Brynlee fell off the couch and knocked her tooth out just a couple of months after she turned 2. I love Brynlee and Kalli's toothless grins! BTW that chew toy of Treyvan's is really sick! I hope he doesn't have problems when he's potty trained if you know what I mean! JK

Abi said...

love those pictures! They are beautiful! I have never been to monterey! Love the last baby shot!

TnD said...

I love Kalli tucking her hair behind her ears. Unguarded moments are the best.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Those are adorable!! So good. I actually love the one of her feet! hee hee hee. No shoes? A girl after my own heart!

Kim said...

Does your cousin want to take pictures of my kids? Let me know when and if she is ever in town! Your kids are beautiful as always!

KIRSTEN said...

Sweet pics!