
then Nate made the best tasting one of these

then Kalli sang to me during sacrament with the rest of the primary and made me lots of pretty pictures to hang on the fridge. We came home and Nate had bought this the day before (at Sonny's in San Clemente)

and heated it in the oven with some garlic bread. It was so good! Later, he asked what I wanted for dinner, but I was so stuffed from lunch that I said I didn't need anything else. Maybe I should have taken him up on the offer though. What was I thinking...
I had a great Mother's Day and felt very special. Kalli and Nate did a great job! I am the luckiest mom out there. I hope your day was as wonderful as mine :)
5 comments:
Dear Nate, I am in need of a personal cook. There is no holiday pay, no paid time off ... oh heck lets face it there probably won't be any kind of pay. But think of the happiness that you could create. Of course we would give you a nice pat on the back - are you in haha?? No really sounds like you had a great mother's day Tasha. Sounds Nate and Kalli sure know how to make a person feel special!
WOW! Looks like some great food. Mothers Day is fun when you have little children. They like to try and make it a special day.
Um, yum.
I'm glad you had a great day. You deserve it! Way to go nate!
Nate delivered!!!! Now he has to outdo himself next year. : )
Post a Comment