Nate had some work to do in Monterey and since it has been a while that myself and the kids have been to visit Grandma and Grandpa, we all packed up and went for the ride. We convinced the Lowry's to caravan up with us for a mini vacay. Of course, we had lots of fun, even if it rained most the time :)

Sarita's - Best all you can eat $3.99 breakfast out there

Nate yakking away



Best Friends Forever

We walked on Fisherman's Wharf and the kids found a place to rest their legs

Couldn't resist

Aunt Pat came down to visit and help out

Grandpa getting in some one-on-two

Whoa! Look at those thunder thighs! He loves chewing on those toes :)
10 comments:
I like the phone booth picture- haven't since one of those in a few years.
Little Man ... your jammies are almost too tight!! Looks like a good time was had by all. I really miss being around family right now :(
I love the last picture of your little...or should I say big guy. He is so cute!
Treyvan"s head looks so fuzzy & snugly! Any teeth yet?
looks like you guys had a great time, sometimes it is great to just get away for a short while!! i love the thunder thighs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How far away is Monterey from you guys? We are planning a quick trip out there May 8 and 9. We were thinking of going to the aquarium on the 9th????
It was fun seeing you guys, even though it was quick! We're sorry we missed big T though. Come back again soon!
We loved visiting Monterey with you guys. thanks again for a much needed getaway. I love the pictures!
That's a cute boy, and growing fast too! We miss you guys and hope all is well. We definitely need to settle down in Cali so Jada and Joseph can be close to their cousins.
I am dying to see the pix Amie took of the kids on the beach. I think they are going to be really cute.
Post a Comment