um, can you say chunky monkey?
Hi! LOVED your Christmas card - what a beauiful shot of your family! Merry Christmas to you! :) And now that I have your address, be on the lookout for ours!
I can remember Kalli's thick little head of hair, when she was itty bitty. They make a cute brother and sister.
I want to take a bite out of him! He is so CUTE!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
um, can you say chunky monkey?
Hi! LOVED your Christmas card - what a beauiful shot of your family! Merry Christmas to you! :) And now that I have your address, be on the lookout for ours!
I can remember Kalli's thick little head of hair, when she was itty bitty. They make a cute brother and sister.
I want to take a bite out of him! He is so CUTE!
Post a Comment