Monday, October 27

Whirlwind Tour of the Last Few Weeks


The BEST big sis

Which one is the doll?

3 1/2 weeks old

We went to Monterey for Nate's work and while we were there Annie took Kalli on a special trip to the Monterey Aquarium, just the 2 of them. Kalli was so excited. She LOVES being with Annie.



Looks like they had oodles of fun

First 'real' smile - 5 weeks

2 of a kind

Nate had to get a little golfing in between work at the renowned Pebble Beach Golf Course

These are rocks stacked by whomever, all over the beach

Who you calling Chunky?!

We got a chance to spend one night with Aunt Pat. She took good care of us and gave me a little break with Treyvan. Thanks A.P.! Looking forward to next time...

Nate and Jeddy were BFF cousin's growing up.

Here is his beautiful fam (and Treyvan). Even though you can't tell, Marie is due to have a little girl on Oct. 27. She looked amazing! (She had her little girl 10/25/08- named her Carina)

Goodbye, until we meet again!

Where has my little girl gone to and who is this big kid?!

6 weeks - I can't believe it

9 comments:

Laura said...

Holy Cow that is a chunky baby! I would say that he is getting enough food!

KIRSTEN said...

What a CUTE little chubbers. I can't wait to see him around Christmas! Does he have red hair?

Wendy said...

We missed you guys! That was a long week without you guys.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I am glad you posted more pics!! Treyvan is so cute! And every time I see a picture of Kalli I think of you when we were little!!

Hayley said...

Ditto to what Haylee said, Kalli is a mini you!

I told Trav that your husband got to golf at Pebble beach, and his eyes were full of jealousy.

That is like his dream!

Mark and Cristin said...

He is such a chunk!! I love it.

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

I seriously can't believe how big little man T is! He's such a cutie. It was fun having you guys up here and getting to meet him.

Kim said...

It was a long week without you here! It looks like you had a blast! We loved monterey when we were there! So much to do. How funny are those rocks?! He is adorable and has gotten already so big! :(

Emily said...

Tasha I have a couple of months to post still, you are doing great for having a baby and keeping up on the blog! Love the pics.