sooooooooooooooo very cute!! thanks for sharing! hey i just started and SV blog. go to skyview1999.blogspot.com and sign in on the bottom. this hopefully will be a way to keep all of the fellow 99ers in touch and if we ever have a reunion we will know about it.
I love this announcement! Good job Wendy. I love that nobody else has one like it! Good job Tash on such a cute little boy!!!! (and Nate- he probably had something to do with it too :)
Tasha, we love this announcement!! Its the best thing we have on our fridge!!! Thanks so much for it. listen, I posted some really cute pics of you on our blog, but you have to scroll down. Take a look and see if you want any of them. Marie (and Jed)
9 comments:
Sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
Just leave all your "projects" to Wendy and you KNOW they will be amazing! It turned out SOOOO cute!
What a CUTE little man you've got!!
So sweet! Glad to see you guys are doing well...looks like Kalli is having fun with her little brother!
It turned out awesome - can't wait to get ours in the mail :-)
So cute. It sounds so nice to have a little girl and now a darling baby boy!!! I hope he is being good to you, sleeping good at night and all!
sooooooooooooooo very cute!! thanks for sharing! hey i just started and SV blog. go to skyview1999.blogspot.com and sign in on the bottom. this hopefully will be a way to keep all of the fellow 99ers in touch and if we ever have a reunion we will know about it.
I love this announcement! Good job Wendy. I love that nobody else has one like it! Good job Tash on such a cute little boy!!!! (and Nate- he probably had something to do with it too :)
Tasha, we love this announcement!! Its the best thing we have on our fridge!!! Thanks so much for it.
listen, I posted some really cute pics of you on our blog, but you have to scroll down. Take a look and see if you want any of them.
Marie (and Jed)
Post a Comment