Thursday, March 27

Picture Perfect






We took the scenic route home from Monterey (Nate made me promise I wouldn't fall asleep like I usually do) and we came across this amazing place. We just had to stop at cach a few shots. Kalli was very willing to pose, so we got lots and lots of great pictures. We did have to climb down some rocks and crawl through a barbed wire fence - in flip flops- which put our detour at a little longer than planned, but as you can see, it was well worth it!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

cute pictures. Your should frame those.

Kim said...

You definitely should frame them! Look at all the beautiful colors! Wow, what an amazing place. You drove the 1? Yeah we did that ... once, and once is all I needed. I did fall asleep. :) But it is amazing and you obviously took advantage with some awesome pictures!

Mark and Cristin said...

that grass is neon!! Awesome pics.

Jenny said...

That grass looks painted. Crazy! Great pictures. Looks like fun!