Wednesday, March 26

A Quick Trip

Nate had to go to Monterey for a few days to get some artwork done, usually Kalli and I stay behind but I decided, last minute, to go with him. We headed out on Easter afternoon (after church) and pulled in to Monterey at 9 pm, just in time for some games with the fam. We were only there 3 days, but it was nice to get a little R&R and spend some time with Nate's family. I am glad we went and now feel refreshed and ready to take on life once again :)
Just a taste of the fun we had:

"We all live in a yellow submarine..."

Kalli's favorite past time

MY little mermaid

The Easter Bunny even came to G-ma's and G-pa's house

Hmmm, what's this?

5 comments:

Sarah Johnson said...

Hey Fischer Family! Love the blog and catching up on life in sunny cali! Glad you had a fun weekend. Favorite pix--Kalli face plastered inside slide.

Mark and Cristin said...

phew, I don't look at your blog for a few days and you have 3 new posts!! looks like you guys had a great Easter, we're looking forward to seeing you in a week or so :-)

Wendy said...

Cute pictures. The sand mermaid is awesome.

SUMMER said...

These pics of Kalli are SOOOO cute. LOVE the one of her head popping out of the yellow hole and the mermaid one too!

Ann Marie said...

Quick getaways are so nice! Glad you had fun! Love the mermaid!