Tuesday, March 11

I Heart Reruns

I must admit, I love when 10 pm comes around and I get to watch a Seinfeld episode I have already seen at least 20 times. With all the drama on tv now, it is nice to sit back and get a few belly laughs in.



And if I can stay up long enough, aka 11 pm, I get to watch Friends, another all-time favorite. I can't get enough!

What are your favorite reruns?

7 comments:

Mark and Cristin said...

I totally agree - Friends is my favorite too...i've seen them all a million times, but they always make me laugh! Thanks for finally getting a new post up, you were slacking there for awhile :-)

TnD said...

Guess what I am watching right now? Seinfeld. It is 11:25pm in NYC where else would I be. Long live reruns.

Wendy said...

Married With Children. Ha. What if?

Jenny said...

Since I'm on Hawaii time, I'm up waiting for the 1:30 Will & Grace. How sad! Although I do miss Just Shoot me. That was a good late one too! After Friends, definitely my fave as far as re-runs go.

Ann Marie said...

I love watching Everybody Loves Raymond and Sex and the City!

SUMMER said...

I must admit that I have been watching Brady Bunch reruns! That was my fave show when I was little. Haven actually watches them with me and loves it.

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

I heart reruns too! I think I've seen every SintheCity rerun on TBS about 80 times!