Tuesday, March 18

'Dying' for Easter to Come

Easter has snuck up on us and it is time to get those eggs dyed. Kalli could hardly wait to get started. Of course, first we stripped her down to her Dora's (due to past experience with dye and clothes), then we began. Kalli meticulously dropped each egg into the dyes and we worked our magic. The eggs turned out bright and beautiful with only a few minor cracks in each one. I think the Easter Bunny will be impressed!


What's your favorite color?

Easy does it

Ta-Da!

Here is a clip of Kalli in action...

so careful, yet soooo many cracks :)

5 comments:

Mark and Cristin said...

She should make a career out of dying eggs, she looks very professional! We are so psyched to see you guys in April - Mark is bummed Nate is not coming of course, but I think he will be okay. Thanks for the props on my blog! I still want you to show me some other stuff though cause I feel like mine looks amateur compared to yours :-)

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

So cute! Those are some super bright, super awesome eggs! Good job, Kalli! Happy Easter, you guys!

Kim said...

Your eggs do look amazing! They are so bright! I guess when we do ours we are so excited to get them out, we don't leave them in long enough! :) Kalli is a doll.

TnD said...

You blog gives me a ton of ideas of what I can do with Claire next year. You are writing me a manual!

Mark and Cristin said...

p.s Mark wants some posts about Nate.