I came home from work today completely pooped! (I was up until 2 a.m.this morning doing laundry) All I wanted to do was lay on the couch and sleep. So I told Kalli to play with some toys/color/etc while I rested. She dutifully played for a couple minutes then decided to be my mom and "put me to bed." She covered me with her Winne the Pooh blanket, making sure she had my arms and legs completely covered and tucking it in around my face - just like I do for her. She gave me a hug and kiss and told me she loves me, then told me to go to sleep. After a bit, I got up and Kalli asked if I had a good nap. So sweet! Now how old is she again...3 going on 30! Time goes by too fast, it just seems like yesterday when...
October 2005
October 2006
Today
7 comments:
So I totally read your blog wrong at first. I thought you said "I came home today and totally pooped". I was like "wow, tasha! a lot of information don't you think?!"
Wow! Tasha has changed even since we saw her last! They grow so fast! She's not a little baby anymore... All gown up. How cute that she tucked you in for your nap! She obviously learned from a pro.
I want to see Kalli! Come play with me!
OH MY GOSH~ That is one of the CUTEST stories I've heard! You have such a sweet little girl. Don't they just floor you sometimes- the cute and amazing things they do. Kalli's an angel and is going to take very good care of you.
Isn't it sad how fast they grow? She was the cutest newborn! Thanks for sharing these fun pictures!
Cute pictures! It was fun seeing you guys today!
She is one of those kids who everyone will be able to match her baby picture to in her high school yearbook! She is adorable!
Post a Comment