Kalli got her first haircut today. She was so good, even though the lady was a little rough, she didn't cry once (of course, I did bribe her with a little treat beforehand). I love the new 'do'. It is cut in an A-Line and makes her hair look so much fuller. Finally, her long scraggly hair is gone. Though, it does throw me off a little when I look at her now. It is so cute! She has the "big girl" cut to go with the new 3 year age.
4 comments:
I like the little airplane chair! Do they cut adults hair, too?
She looks so happy getting her haircut. If that was a nicer hairstylist, I'd say that Kalli is a good model to advertise how fun and cute it is to get your haircut!
Love her pictures! The airplane she sat in was adorable. I think she and the hair stylist should trade spaces and Kalli should give her a little haircut with big scissors!
The airplane seat is so cute! How fun for the kids . . . Her hair looks great too by the way - such a big girl!
Post a Comment